How to log in and Out of your Facebook Messenger Application On any Android Device.
As in the main Facebook app where you have “login” procedures it’s almost same on the Messenger app.
All you need to do is to enter your information in the space provided;
The first box is “Phone number or email “
Which you are required to fill.
And the second box is “Password” which is very important as your main security, to be filled also.
After the above step filled correctly, then you are good to go.
NB: If you have first log in to the app, then you tricked and logged out then the above procedures are useless.
Because your profile will be displayed on your screen for you to click on, then you are good to go
How To “Log Out” of Facebook Messenger on Android
You can’t log out of an account on Messenger because Facebook intentionally did not include the “sign out” button the Facebook messenger
However, there is a way you can use to sign out of an account on Messenger.
In the following steps
Before you get started, close the app if you have it open, and clear it from your recent apps list.
To log out of Facebook Messenger, you need to;
1. Go to your Android device menu.
2. Scroll to “settings” and click
3. Scroll down to “Apps” or “Apps & notifications” or “Application Manager” click
4. You will see all apps and scroll down until you see Messenger “click”
5. You will see “Storage” click
6. After opening Storage tap “Clear data”. There also should be a Clear Cache option, which will be nice u tap too
Now when all these steps are done, you go back to tap on Messenger in your app menu, you should see that it won’t log you in automatically.
And that’s all about Facebook Messenger log out.
The procedures are quite easy.